Imaging Research and Technology Development
Whether it is tumor blood flow or radiomics, Imaging Endpoints is at the leading edge of imaging science and is redefining the role an imaging core lab can provide in product development. It is one more way that Imaging Endpoints helps you “Connect Imaging to the Cure”!
Our extensive team of medical and scientific affairs experts and >96 radiologists and physician specialists include world-renowned experts that apply cutting-edge imaging technologies to identify and quantitate response. If there is a biological change we can measure it – and we validate the novel imaging methodologies applied to your project. Our experts assist you in regulatory submissions and in garnering support from regulatory authorities so that novel imaging can be utilized as an endpoint in late Phase clinical trials.
- Prominent imaging experts with > 50 high impact publications in leading journals establishing Imaging Endpoints as a technology leader.
- We develop imaging that is customized to fit your exact needs: tumor microenvironment imaging, molecular imaging, theragnostic imaging, 3D virtual reconstruction imaging.
- Imaging Biomarker Development. The leading iCRO in radiomics and AI to produce meaningful results.
- We are collaborative partners with academics and non-profits such as HonorHealth, TGen / City of Hope, SU2C and other industry leaders. We bring the best radiology sciences forward!
Our Deep Imaging™ Program
Imaging Endpoints leverages advanced imaging techniques to rapidly detect and assess response (RADARTM) and identify patients most likely to respond to treatment. Our Deep Imaging program has developed imaging signatures that enable the following, as just a few examples:
- Predict response as early as 8 hours following the first cycle of treatment
- Stratification of patients most likely to respond to treatment
- Determination of lesion status as malignant or benign, and the risk status of malignant lesions to guide treatment options
- Quantitation of tumor associated macrophages and correlation with treatment outcome
How Does the Deep Imaging Program Work?
Our advanced imaging technologies assist clients in uncovering diverse biologic associations using standard non-invasive imaging modalities such as CT, MRI and PET. This enables you to track and monitor a particular targeted therapy at a molecular level, leading to a deeper, richer evaluation, and ultimately a more effective trial design. Our services and technologies allow us to provide you with more sophisticated information about your agent without affecting data capture workflow.
Imaging Endpoints’ proprietary software and specialists capture pixel-level data inherently present on CT and MRI scans acquired as part of standard-of-care imaging to quantify biological response beyond size.
- Scans generally obtained through standard-of-care imaging
- Advanced techniques include biologic, textural and pharmacodynamic imaging methods
- State-of-the-art technology and globally recognized leadership in radiomics and artificial intelligence (AI)
Deep Imaging information is generated internally as well as through a close partnership with leading institutions such as HonorHealth, TGen / City of Hope, Quibim and other thought leaders that apply their advanced processes within the compliant controls of our imaging core lab.