About Imaging Endpoints
What We Do
- Imaging Endpoints partners with you for the life of your development program, from translational studies to Phase III trials and every step in-between.
- Our 40 in-house radiologists are owners of the Company; we train and work together to produce quality results with low variability.
- Our radiologist currently perform reads for over 100 clinical trials.
- Our radiology technologist have extensive experience in every modality and are conversant in 9 foreign languages.
- Imaging Research Services: we offer proprietary imaging technologies capable of quantifying the biology of response, supporting mechanism-of-action, developing a response signature and identifying optimal subjects for trials.
- Core Lab Services: we provide expert regulatory support, state-of-the-art systems and compliance, customized and global services, and we specialize in real-time reads.
The imaging Endpoints team, comprised of some of the most experienced industry experts and former FDA leaders, identifies the best imaging for your trial, assists in protocol development, generates all study documentation and standardizes image acquisition across all clinical sites. We specialize in setting up all required systems and procedures to enable real-time image QC, query resolution, reads and reporting. We emphasize training and establish metrics that ensure your performance requirements are constantly measured, reported and met or exceeded.
During Study Conduct
Imaging Endpoints collects images real-time from sites globally and our radiology technologist perform image QC and query resolution until the query is resolved. We track and report clinical site performance metrics real-time and quickly retrain clinical site staff to minimize protocol variances.
Through an imaging clinical trial management system (iCTMS), state-of-the-art analysis software, in-house radiologists and expert data management, we provide real-time reads and rapidly report the results to you. We leverage our easily customizable iCTMS and superior project management to report monthly progress metrics that meet your exact requirements.
At the end of your trial, Imaging Endpoints provides secure transmission of all image data in the format you require. Included are data clean/lock, long-term data storage (with on-site and off-site daily backup) as well as transfer of all images with viewing software. We write the imaging components of regulatory submissions, and our medical, scientific and statistical experts generate the most advanced imaging analysis reports in the industry.