Imaging Endpoints Overview
We specialize in developing and deploying optimal imaging in early-stage trials, advancing imaging analysis into late-stage trials, and supporting regulatory submissions.
- Imaging Endpoints is based in Scottsdale, Arizona where we serve the West Coast and the Midwest of the United States as well as the Pacific Rim.
- We also have an East Coast office in Waltham, Massachusetts where we serve the Boston biotechnology sector, the East Coast of the United States and Europe.
- We have staff strategically located in Europe and Asia to assist in real-time image receipt, QC and query management for over 35 countries with an office in Hyderabad, India and new offices opening soon in Basel, Switzerland; Amsterdam, Netherlands, and Shanghai, China.
- We are an affiliate of HonorHealth, home to the Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center and one of the largest healthcare systems nationally.
- We are also an affiliate of Southwest Medical Imaging, Ltd. (SMIL / RadPartners), ranked as the largest private radiology group in the United States and home to 40 of our radiologists.
Our Medical and Scientific Affairs Team includes world-class leaders in imaging science. Over 50 publications in leading journals have established us as a technology leader. IE’s experience spans hundreds of successful studies across all phases of development, including the most complex and high-profile Phase 3 trials in the industry.
Our team includes over 100 physician readers comprised of 40 in-house radiologists and academically based expert radiologists, oncologists, surgeons and other physicians in the US.
We are one of the largest global imaging CROs in oncology. We receive/read scans in real-time from hundreds of imaging sites in over 35 countries.
SETTING NEW QUALITY STANDARDS:
Our imaging Quality Management System (iQMS) is designed to exceed industry standards. All inspections by FDA and EMEA have resulted in zero observations, clearly demonstrating our leadership in quality.
IE has experienced a decade of high growth with no ownership change or executive leadership change in over six years.