One Expert from Early- through Late-Stage Trials
IMAGING CRO (CORE LAB) SERVICES:
- We provide comprehensive imaging services and technology solutions throughout the clinical trial process.
- Our experience spans hundreds of successful trials, including some of the most high-profile global registration trials and novel new drug approvals in the industry.
- Global leader in real-time image receipt, query management and reads from hundreds of sites in over thirty countries.
- State-of-the-art cloud-based systems enable us to provide real-time reads for rapid decisions.
DEEP IMAGING SERVICES:
- We integrate more powerful imaging technologies into clinical studies.
- Our advanced imaging helps identify biological activity where traditional imaging fails.
- Pioneer and global leader in customized criteria, advanced imaging, biomarker development, radiomics and artificial intelligence.
- Pioneer and global leader in unique imaging such as: tumor microenvironment imaging, molecular imaging, 3D virtual reconstruction imaging and theragnostic development.
Imaging Endpoints Assists FORMA Therapeutics as Olutasidenib Demonstrates Positive Phase 1b/2 Results, Including Blood-Brain Barrier Penetration And Stable Disease In Patients With IDH1-Mutated Glioma. The Data Was Recently Presented at… Read More
Imaging Endpoints is perhaps the fastest-growing imaging CRO (iCRO) in the industry. We are proud to celebrate our tenth consecutive year of impressive growth and contribution to our mission of… Read More
Abstract Immunotherapy is becoming the mainstay for treatment of a variety of malignancies, but only a subset of patients respond to treatment. Tumor-infiltrating CD8-positive (CD8+) T lymphocytes play a central… Read More
Thu23Jan2020Sat25Jan2020Tampa, Florida, USA
Thu23Jan2020Sat25Jan2020Moscone West Building, San Francisco, CA
Wed26Feb2020Fri28Feb2020Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York City, NY, USA