One Expert from Early- to Late-Stage Trials
IMAGING RESEARCH SERVICES:
- With some of the greatest talent and technology in the industry, let us show you how we integrate more powerful imaging technologies into early phase studies.
- Our advanced imaging helps identify biological activity where traditional imaging fails.
- Leverage our expertise to identify the most efficacious application or imaging biomarker for your unique agent.
IMAGING CORE LAB SERVICES:
- We provide comprehensive imaging services from protocol development to study startup, conduct, closeout and reporting.
- Clients rave about our compliant, customized services and unparalleled dedication to their success.
- State-of-the-art systems and 40 in-house radiologists enable us to provide economical real-time reads.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 12, 2019, /PRNewswire/ -- Imaging Endpoints (IE) has announced the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona to accommodate the company's tremendous growth. The company… Read More
Summary Malignant melanoma (MM) exhibits a high propensity for central nervous system dissemination with ~50% of metastatic MM patients developing brain metastases (BM). Targeted therapies and immune checkpoint inhibitors have… Read More
Archival tumor samples represent a rich resource of annotated specimens for translational genomics research. However, standard variant calling approaches require a matched normal sample from the same individual, which is… Read More
Sun01Dec2019Fri06Dec2019McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
Sat07Dec2019Tue10Dec2019Orange County Convention Center (OCCC), Orlando, FL
Connecting imaging to the Cure
Imaging Endpoints partners with you for the life of your development program to offer unprecedented service, 40 world-class radiologists and exclusive imaging technology.
- Develop & optimize imaging
- Probe mechanism
- Visualize & quantify biology of response
- Translate to clinic!
Customization to Maximize Data and Success:
- Develop & optimize imaging
- Prove mechanism
- ID optimal target and subjects for Phase II
- Support Breakthrough Therapy Designation
Science and Compliance Excellence:
- 1º, 2º, and exploratory endpoints
- Real-time image QC and reads
- Full iCRO services from site qualification to final data clean/lock
- State-of-the-art systems and compliance
- Global services
- Real-time reads
- Expert regulatory support
- Post market efficacy
- Post market exploration of new indications
- RADAR SIGNATURE PROGRAM
- TRANSLATIONAL SERVICES
- SMALL ANIMAL IMAGING
- IN VIVO TECHNIQUES
Core Lab Services
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE
The future of imaging
Whether it is quantifying lesion heterogeneity, blood flow, hypoxia or linking imaging with genomics, Imaging Endpoints is at the leading edge of imaging science and is redefining the services an imaging core lab can provide in product development.