The Leaders in Imaging
Science and Technology
Conducting the Largest and
Most Complex Phase 3
Trials in the Industry
96+ Expert Radiologists,
Oncologists, Surgeons and
One of the Largest Imaging
One Expert from Early- through Late-Stage Trials
IMAGING CRO (CORE LAB) SERVICES:
- We provide comprehensive imaging services and technology solutions throughout the clinical trial process.
- Our experience spans hundreds of successful trials, including some of the most high-profile global registration trials and novel new drug approvals in the industry.
- Global leader in real-time image receipt, query management and reads from hundreds of sites in over thirty-five countries.
- State-of-the-art cloud-based systems enable us to provide real-time reads for rapid decisions.
DEEP IMAGING SERVICES:
- We integrate more powerful imaging technologies into clinical studies.
- Our advanced imaging helps identify biological activity where traditional imaging fails.
- Pioneer and global leader in customized criteria, advanced imaging, biomarker development, radiomics and artificial intelligence.
- Pioneer and global leader in unique imaging such as: tumor microenvironment imaging, molecular imaging, 3D virtual reconstruction imaging and theragnostic development.
Colorectal Cancer is one of the top five most commonly diagnosed cancers. With the goal of helping patients and their families, we help researchers identify, quantitate response, and ultimately cure… Read More
Imaging Endpoints leverages its state-of-the-art global IT infrastructure, and offices in the USA, Asia and Europe, to provide real-time read results to sponsors and their clinical sites in over 40… Read More
Establishes European Office in the Netherlands Scottsdale, Arizona – Imaging Endpoints (IE) announced today that it has established a new office location in Leiden, Netherlands as part of its continuing… Read More
No Current Events