One Expert from Early- to Late-Stage Trials
IMAGING RESEARCH SERVICES:
- With some of the greatest talent and technology in the industry, let us show you how we integrate more powerful imaging technologies into early phase studies.
- Our advanced imaging helps identify biological activity where traditional imaging fails.
- Leverage our expertise to identify the most efficacious application or imaging biomarker for your unique agent.
IMAGING CORE LAB SERVICES:
- We provide comprehensive imaging services from protocol development to study startup, conduct, closeout and reporting.
- Clients rave about our compliant, customized services and unparalleled dedication to their success.
- State-of-the-art systems and 40 in-house radiologists enable us to provide economical real-time reads.
Key Points Question Is adding cisplatin to nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine treatment associated with increased overall survival and complete response potential among patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma? Findings In this single-arm,… Read More
Abstract Immunotherapy is becoming the mainstay for treatment of a variety of malignancies, but only a subset of patients respond to treatment. Tumor-infiltrating CD8-positive (CD8+) T lymphocytes play a central… Read More
TYME launched its multicenter randomized controlled pivotal stage of TYME-88-Panc trial for use of SM-88 in patients with third-line pancreatic cancer based on these clinical outcomes SM-88 is an oral,… Read More
Sun01Dec2019Fri06Dec2019McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
Sat07Dec2019Tue10Dec2019Orange County Convention Center (OCCC), Orlando, FL
Wed26Feb2020Fri28Feb2020Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York City, NY, USA
Connecting imaging to the Cure
Imaging Endpoints partners with you for the life of your development program to offer unprecedented service, 40 world-class radiologists and exclusive imaging technology.
- Develop & optimize imaging
- Probe mechanism
- Visualize & quantify biology of response
- Translate to clinic!
Customization to Maximize Data and Success:
- Develop & optimize imaging
- Prove mechanism
- ID optimal target and subjects for Phase II
- Support Breakthrough Therapy Designation
Science and Compliance Excellence:
- 1º, 2º, and exploratory endpoints
- Real-time image QC and reads
- Full iCRO services from site qualification to final data clean/lock
- State-of-the-art systems and compliance
- Global services
- Real-time reads
- Expert regulatory support
- Post market efficacy
- Post market exploration of new indications
- RADAR SIGNATURE PROGRAM
- TRANSLATIONAL SERVICES
- SMALL ANIMAL IMAGING
- IN VIVO TECHNIQUES
Core Lab Services
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE
The future of imaging
Whether it is quantifying lesion heterogeneity, blood flow, hypoxia or linking imaging with genomics, Imaging Endpoints is at the leading edge of imaging science and is redefining the services an imaging core lab can provide in product development.