One Expert from Early- through Late-Stage Trials
IMAGING CRO (CORE LAB) SERVICES:
- We provide comprehensive imaging services and technology solutions throughout the clinical trial process.
- Our experience spans hundreds of successful trials, including some of the most high-profile global registration trials and novel new drug approvals in the industry.
- Global leader in real-time image receipt, query management and reads from hundreds of sites in over thirty-five countries.
- State-of-the-art cloud-based systems enable us to provide real-time reads for rapid decisions.
DEEP IMAGING SERVICES:
- We integrate more powerful imaging technologies into clinical studies.
- Our advanced imaging helps identify biological activity where traditional imaging fails.
- Pioneer and global leader in customized criteria, advanced imaging, biomarker development, radiomics and artificial intelligence.
- Pioneer and global leader in unique imaging such as: tumor microenvironment imaging, molecular imaging, 3D virtual reconstruction imaging and theragnostic development.
World-Class Radiologist to Help Guide Imaging Efforts Scottsdale, Arizona – Imaging Endpoints announced today Elliot K. Fishman, MD, the Elliot K. Fishman Professor in Radiology at Johns Hopkins, has been… Read More
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month, highlighting the struggle with this difficult disease. Imaging Endpoints is the leading imaging CRO in the battle against cancer, and our team is passionately… Read More