One Expert from Early- through Late-Stage Trials
IMAGING CRO (CORE LAB) SERVICES:
- We provide comprehensive imaging services and technology solutions throughout the clinical trial process.
- Our experience spans hundreds of successful trials, including some of the most high-profile global registration trials and novel new drug approvals in the industry.
- Global leader in real-time image receipt, query management and reads from hundreds of sites in over thirty countries.
- State-of-the-art cloud-based systems enable us to provide real-time reads for rapid decisions.
DEEP IMAGING SERVICES:
- We integrate more powerful imaging technologies into clinical studies.
- Our advanced imaging helps identify biological activity where traditional imaging fails.
- Pioneer and global leader in customized criteria, advanced imaging, biomarker development, radiomics and artificial intelligence.
- Pioneer and global leader in unique imaging such as: tumor microenvironment imaging, molecular imaging, 3D virtual reconstruction imaging and theragnostic development.
Virginia O’Malley, Imaging Endpoints’ Vice President and General Counsel was recognized as a finalist for the 2020 Arizona Corporate Counsel Award for the Technology Company category at a recent ceremony… Read More
Imaging Endpoints announced today that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued Patent No. 10,332,634 – “Systems And Methods For Reliably Diagnosing Breast Cancer Using Quantitative Textural Analysis” to… Read More
Imaging Endpoints Assists FORMA Therapeutics as Olutasidenib Demonstrates Positive Phase 1b/2 Results, Including Blood-Brain Barrier Penetration And Stable Disease In Patients With IDH1-Mutated Glioma. The Data Was Recently Presented at… Read More
Wed26Feb2020Fri28Feb2020Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York City, NY, USA
Fri24Apr2020Wed29Apr2020San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California